Homeabout meGuestbook

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ramadan- Day 1


4:00 am
Just finished paying .. now I'm officially fasting .. kkk ... can't wait untill morning .. I'll go back to sleep now ..

The best feeling ever when you know that Ramadan is coming .. (^^)



:دعاآء
رب إجعنلي مقيم الصلاة و من ذريتي رينا وتقبل دعاء
آميــــن



12:16 pm
I woke up at 10:30 .. there are workers at our house doing some things in the living-room .. it's sort of " home makeover ".. I'm helping my little sister with her stuffs .. she's moving to a new room .. SHE HAS ALOT OF STUFFS .. I don't know where is she going to put them .. lol :pPp ..


دعاآء
اللهم أعني على ذكركـ و شكركـ و حسن عبادتكـ




11:22 pm
my tummy is still full .. lots of things happened .. as usual we worked alot in the kitchen cooking the " Fotoor " .. the Athan was at 6:32 pm ..




ماذا أشاهد؟
"برنامج " خواطر 6
على الساعة 6 مساءMBC

\
\




Today's Picture :

Our refrigerator !




1 comment: