Homeabout meGuestbook

Thursday, January 20, 2011

YO! Sushi ..



hey blogies
So I wanted to share some pictures with you
of one of my fav. restaurants "YO! Sushi"
I loved that place
and the food too ..
here are the pictures .. (^^)
enjoy






 ( this is the food menu from the outside ) 



 (and this is the menu from the inside)



(there are some moving dishes all around the restaurant where they offer some of
their delicious food , if you like one you can just pick it up and eat! ) 



( these are my orders mochi & salamon sushi
I also ordered Salad & green tea but I didn't got the chance to snap them ;pPp) 



( and we're done ;p el7emdellah )


that's all
thNx (^^)

2 comments:

  1. Yummy hope I'll try it one day inshalla thanx for sharing .. I am sure you had fun too
    waiting for another post ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it's so yummy .. I might invite you to it one day inshalla ..
    thNx for reading .. (^^)

    ReplyDelete