Homeabout meGuestbook

Friday, November 25, 2011

Harry Potter Complete Collection .. !

I went to «Virgin» megastore today to buy the «Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2» DVD ..

but I got cought buy this package of
all Harry Potter Movies .. !!
Although I have all 7 DVDs .. yet I couldn't resist it .. !!

insids it you will see all Harry Potter
movies plus the bonuses DVDs ..
and a wonderful photo Album ( the one Hagrid gave for Harry in the Philosopher stone movie ) .

I'll leave you with the pictures ..
enjoy .. !!






















that's it .. !

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

  1. nice! i think ill buy the blu-ray version ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing i am a harry potter Fan :)) and i have like all editions which are really exclusive ordered via Amazon.UK ;p Just Awesome

    ReplyDelete