Homeabout meGuestbook

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

[ Crafting + Polymer ] A Fairy House

Konnichiwa .. hope you're all having great times ..
So today's post is a clay fairy house .. I got inspired to do this from pictures I found on Pinterest .. my favorite site ever .. whenever I need inspiration to craft ( or to do anything really ) I go to Pinterest and type whatever comes in my mind and have a blast at the results and pictures I see .. and my inspiration boost to the next level .. !!

So I decided to enter the world of fairy houses .. and I'm glad I did .. and since I'm not that experience with polymer clay .. I started with a small and simple house .. !!

Hope you have fun looking at the picture and thanks for reading .. :D


( Press on the pictures for a better look )









2 comments: