Homeabout meGuestbook

Saturday, April 17, 2010

internet browsers ..



Ever wondered what's the best internet browser ever .. ?! ;pPp .. well , I'll give you my personal opinion about some browsers I'd tried . I used 4 browsers until now : ( internet explorer , Mozilla firefox , Apple Safari and Google chrome .


These are my ranks to each of the browsers according to different things .


SPEED :

1- Google chrome .

2- Safari Apple.

3- Mozilla firefox .

4- Internet explorer .


FEATURES , TOOLS , PLUG-INs :

1- Mozilla firefox.

2-Internet explorer.

3-Safari Apple.

4- Google chrome.


SECURTY :

1- Internet explorer.

2-Mozilla firefox.

3-Safari Apple .

4- Google chrome.


PERSONAL FAV. :

1- Google chrome.

2- Mozilla firefox.

3- Safari Apple .

4- Internet explorer.


You can't fine a browser that has all the best features in it , but having this variety of choises is really good , I recommend having more than 1 browser , if you have firefox , install google chrome , coz it's so lite helps you when you are in a hurry.

×××

No comments:

Post a Comment